?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Blooddrop in my little paws!

But I'm swamped and will not be decanting until at least this weekend, though it's most likely shipping won't happen until the following weekend (10/24 or 10/25).

White and Ominous weren't ordered in time to go with this shipping batch, so if you're on those bottles, please contact me with whether you would like to:
A. Bump up the cost of the decants to cover the shipping.
B. Wait until they come in- based on those I've talked to, this will be with the next Autumn update.

If B, do you want me to ship your other items first, or wait until the full order is in?